3.06.2009

American Idol: Top 13?

So, American Idol has a first ever Top 13, huh?

As much as I love Anoop and am thrilled that he's in, 13 just says to me that it'll be one more person NOT getting the coveted title. On the other hand...

Actually, I think that there's a lot of talent this year, and a number of people who could give each other a run for their money -- Lil, Danny, Alison, Alexis, Adam, and Matt (after last night's performance!). For the first time in a long time, I think that the playing field is pretty wide open. Generally, by this stage of the game, I already have my favorites, but as of right now, I don't even have the ability to choose between those I've already mentioned. It's surprising... and exciting. I think this competition is finally exactly that -- a legitimate competition with many equal participants.

Wow. Let the games (songs?) begin!

Thoughts?

0 crushes:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP